How To Prepare For Your Monthly Roamers Phone Interview
Updated: Sep 28, 2019
Our interview process is different from your typical job interview. We really just want to know who you are, why you're interested in coming and answer any questions you have about our upcoming trips.
But, to ease your worries, meet your interviewer:
This is Krissy Weekley. She’s the founder of Monthly Roamers, and will be joining you on your trip. Here’s some interesting facts about Krissy you could bring up in the call:
1) She loves to travel. She’s been to many different countries. Some of those include: Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Mexico, France, England, Thailand, Trinidad, and so many more.
2) She loves adventure. Some of her favorite activities include: surfing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, wake surfing, hiking, climbing, working out, eating, and lots more.
3) She loves meeting new people. That’s what started this company! She wanted to find like-minded people who are also looking for adventure.
When you’re on the phone with Krissy, she might ask you questions like:
1) Why are you interested in Monthly Roamers?
2) What kind of work do you do?
3) Which location are you most interested in?
After that, it’s really up to you how the conversation goes. She’s really the mastermind behind Monthly Roamers, so ask every possible question that comes to mind.
What happens after your phone interview
If after the interview you still want to come on the trip, Krissy will get back to you within five business days about your acceptance. From there, the Monthly Roamers team will be in contact with you about next steps.